Wednesday, December 12, 2012



Soon it's the end of the week! I can't wait for Friday. It's finally end of the pre-penultimate week of school and it's only left 2 weeks, and than it's official end!
Dear God, I live for the moment.
I'm going to Zagreb on Friday. I go by bus, and I hope that everything will be ok, because of the snow.
On the news thay say that the roads are in very bad condition. I only hope that I will not wait 7h because of snow blizzard. Brrrr...
Sweet dreams :*
 Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill..

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Katarina! Hope the blizzard will stop and you'll have no problem getiing to Zagreb!

    Following you back with pleasure! Stay in touch!

    xx Tatiana
    http://www.tatianasidorenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. obozavam leptirice,jos zuti..predivno ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrzim snijeg i zimu, jer mi uvijek nekako uspiju upropastit sve planirano :( nadam se da se tebi nece desiti isto. Leptirici su preslatki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prvi dan nije bio upropascen, ali zato druga dva jesu :( kisa.
      Hvala :*

      Delete