Monday, December 10, 2012

ROUGE A LEVRES

ROUGE A LEVRES


A few days ago I bought a new lipstick. Rimell-Kate Moss. I'm sure you all know what I mean.
Since I have absolutely no free time for picturing my outfits, I decided to make a post about Kate Moss lipstick, that you don't get bored and have something to read. This will be a short post. I saw this lipstick on many blogs,so I decided to buy it. The first thing that attracted me is the packaging and design. I really love Kates caption next to the small red heart, as it says ' Kate loves you '.
I wanted to buy a red lipstick, but I already have red from other brand- so I bought the pink one. And I love it.
The texture of the lipstick is good and steady. Well spread, and even has a wonderful fragrance. It was very cheap, around 3 euros, even less.
I promise you-soon my first outfit. 
Have great and fabulous week :*





6 comments:

  1. Boja je odlicna. I ja sam ljubitelj ovih malo drecavijih boja, mada naravno volim apsolutno sve boje ruzeva. I ja sam ga cesto vidjala na mnostvu blogova, pa me samo interesuje da li traje dugo ili brzo nestane, kao i vecina ruzeva

    Odlican ti je blog i svakako cu te cesto posjecivat :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam ga do sada jednom samo nosila i mogu ti reci da je postojanost dobra, nije savrsena ali za te pare je odlican ;D
      Meni je trajao cirka 2-2.30h
      :*

      Delete
  2. Great Colour! :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete