Thursday, December 6, 2012

Voyage, voyageee

♡TRIP TO VENICE



As I don't have much free time for photography, I decided to make a post about my trip to Venice this autumn :)
I went with some friends from my school. My best friend didn't go, so I was a little disappointed n sad, but it was g-r-e-a-t!
Venice is beautiful city and I'm so fascinated by it. The people are wonderful, cultural, affordable and friendly. Most people speak english, but there are plenty of them who don't talk english. In some shops people only know Italian and that was a little problem, but it's ok. 
St. Mark's Square is wonderfull, but there were too many peopleThe architecture is amazing.
 I thought it's gonna to stink in Venice, but it's not.  It's a wonderful feeling to walk in the city and be surrounded by so many people who enjoy the same as you. But what I love the most about Venice is gondolas, food and main street with souvenirs . Gondola ride is quite expensive, about 100 euros for 10 minutes. As for food, I ate a great pizza with hot chill and it's cost about 5 euro. At the market Milica, Nina and I drank fruit shake. Mine was a watermelon shake-love it.
Main street with souvenirs is a special story. In one place 100 small shops and 100 smiling faces. There I couldn't  get through, and not buy a ' snow globe ' with Venice in the middle. In large, it was a memorable trip.
Soon I have to trip to Zagreb. Christmas shopping... XOXO 

Servizio gondole :)


I really love this picture and this guy and his old-photo.



Food 

The view from the main city bridge, amazing right?




Gondola time :)

One of the most expensive hotel in Venice.

Fashion

St. Mark's Square



♡TRIP TO VENICE

6 comments:

  1. Woah Venice! Lovely pics, if I'm lucky I'll visit Italy next February, but I can't wait so long after seeing your photos!

    http://velvet-lightning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will visit Italy in February ;)
      and I will check your blog soon :*

      Delete
  2. Great photos! Venice is one of the prettiest cities in Italy! I love venice and I want to come back one third time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love it too :)
      And wanna come back one day again! xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    I follow you on Bloglovin n blogspot :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete